POUGHKEEPSIE, NY (February 10)--The college is currently closed due to inclement weather. In addition, please note that due to the storm, some lectures and events scheduled for today have been postponed and/or rescheduled.
- The college is currently closed due to inclement weather. All administrative offices are closed due to inclement weather. Classes are meeting as scheduled. Faculty members who need to cancel classes due to travel conditions will email their students directly.
- Walker Field House and the Athletics and Fitness Center is closed. There are no Phys Ed classes, Life Fitness classes, team practices, or workouts. The Men's Volleyball game at Sage College has been postponed.
- The Poughkeepsie Shuttle will not run today, due to the poor local road conditions, but will resume tomorrow on its normal schedule. For information about day-to-day operation of the Shuttle, contact the Campus Response Center at (845) 437-5221 or email the Campus-Community Advisory Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The lecture by Mount Everest climber Anne Parmenter that will highlight the importance of team work in reaching the summit will be held on Monday, February 15, in the Villard Room, at 7:00pm.
- The Interfaith Community Candlelight Vigil for Haiti has been postponed. A new date and time will be announced.
- A date and time will be announced in the future for the Claflin Lecture by Robert Storr.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations at Vassar should contact the Office of Campus Activities at (845) 437-5370. Without sufficient notice, appropriate space and/or assistance may not be available. Directions to the Vassar campus are available at www.vassar.edu/directions.
Vassar College is a highly selective, coeducational, independent, residential liberal arts college founded in 1861.